Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day-9 Trying hard not to "think pink"

After having two girls in a row it was a real hard switch to make when shopping for baby stuff. (it didn't slow me down for long hehe) When I hung some of his stuff in the girls' closet it seemed really odd to see all of the white hangers with little blue outfits squished between all the pink hangers. No more thinkin pink!


I really messed with this shot longer than I should have & it came out a little messier than I had planned. I used a couple of different tools: smudge, dodge, burn, & almost all the light settings. I also played with the color temp & saturation. phew-see I told you I spent too much time!

3 comments:

Brittney said...

HOW COOL!! All your hard worked paid off. Although I'm sure the shot is great normal too. What a fun thing to see. Little guy clothes amidst the pink! HEHEHE

ZB said...

I love that you always try new stuff in Elements. You'll be a pro.

And I like seeing those blue boy clothes with all that pink.

When is this man coming?

onehm said...

:) Baby boys are sooooo wonderful!! Congrats on this new little man!