Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Day 10 - Double Fortunes


We ordered Chinese tonight (not in a cooking mood!) and after we ate, as we were sitting watching SYTYCD, it occurred to me that I should take some pictures of the fortune cookies! After the show, I created my little set-up, cracked open my fortune cookie, and what did I find? DOUBLE FORTUNES!!! I've never had double fortunes in my life! Guess I'm double lucky!


f/1.8, 1/50, ISO 400, 50mm, Urban Acidify

Ok here's what my fortunes said. #1) "Now is a good time for a new collection or hobby". Umm, a hobby like PHOTOGRAPHY?? And #2) "You desire to discover new frontiers. It's time to travel". I ALWAYS want to travel!! Such good fortunes.

Can't wait to see what you've been snapping today.


4 comments:

onehm said...

PERFECT photo!
PERFECT fortunes!!

Love it! So much fun...
that chinese food box is fab!

Shantell said...

You are double lucky! I wish Jared would watch SYTYCD. I love that show but he is not interested in it at all!

Leslie & Matt said...

Such a fun layout! And I love that you left the crumbs on there-again so natural!! If I were doing the "set-up" I probably would have brushed the crumbs away, but it adds so much to the scene.

ZB said...

I love the crumbs on the table.
Such a awesome photo!
And what luck!
You were meant to take photos!
Maybe I should order Chinese tonight?