Monday, June 2, 2008

Day 8 - Nephews: take 2


Alright - my second attempt at the nephews photo shoot went pretty well. Three little guys is a tall order, and thank goodness w e had their mom AND dad there to wrangle them.

BUT there's no way I can pick one shot, so today you are getting EIGHT! Eight photos for day eight!

Total attitude.



f/8.0, 1/100, ISO 200, 50mm, TTV frame, SB Color Boost

This is so Mr. Man. He's a thinker and so sweet.


f/5.6, 1/50, ISO 250, 50mm, Urban Acidify


f/5.6, 1/50, ISO 320, 50 mm, PW Fresh and Colorful

This one took TOTAL adult team work!


f/3.5, 1/640, ISO 200, 50mm


f/5.0, 1/200, ISO 200, 50 mm, Urban Acidify


f/3.5, 1/1600, ISO 200, 50 mm, Professional Retro action


f/3.5, 1/125, ISO 200, 50 mm, SB Color Boost


f/3.5, 1/1000, ISO 200, 50 mm, PW Fresh and Colorful

Whew!! The end. Finally. Sorry for posting so many in one day but I just couldn't help myself.

5 comments:

Kate said...

These are gorgeous!! They look like a kidswear catalouge! Great work! (And scuse my spelling!!)

onehm said...

WOW! Like WOW and more WOW!!!
You are HIRED!! When I get up there I am totally getting you to take my kiddos pictures!!
;) Great job!

I love the different actions too!
#5 is my fave...the colors are fantastic, his face and THAT HAIR!

I'd say the re-do was worth the trauma of the last failed shoot. :)

ZB said...

These are super cool!
I love this location. What a great place.
And I love all the color you got out of those actions. Just the right use of them.

My favorite? hum...too too hard to choose. I really love the one where he's sitting on the curb. Great set up.

Totally worth a re-do, but for the record, I thought the first time around was pretty cute too!

Leslie & Matt said...

Are you seriously apologizing for posting "too many" AWESOME pictures!! I loved all of them & my favorite is the one of the middle child sitting in the tall green stuff. I wish I were not so far away -I would LOVE for you to capture such beatiful pics of my little rascals!!

Jordan Duke said...

Well done Brittney. I like that urban acid action. I haven't seen that before. This blog is a good idea. Have you heard of photowalks? There is a utah photowalk group on flickr. You should check it out. I kinda want to start doing it.