Friday, June 20, 2008

Day 25 & 26 - Random Findings


Most times when I get in my car and go for a "photo adventure" (as I like to call them), I have NO IDEA what I'll find to shoot. Today I needed to find at least two somethings to make up for my lack of photo yesterday. Here is what I found . . .

This guy was hanging out in someone's backyard protecting a few apple trees. He's across the street from our church and I never noticed him before!


f/5.6, 1/640, ISO 200, 50mm, Professional Retro

A little further down the road I found a really rustic orchard and this awesome beat up old car in front of it. I think I'm going to go back and take some pictures of one of the boys in front of it. I'll have to be brave and see if I can find out who the owner is an ask them. It wasn't exactly by a house or anything so that will be interesting . . .


f/5.6, 1/640, ISO 200, 50mm, Professional Retro

I had to block out the license plate number, so try and pretend thats not there.

So that was my tiny photo adventure today!

1 comment:

onehm said...

SUPER cool!!
You guys have the best stuff up there. We don't have that kind of stuff around here...at least not close enough!

I'm jealous!