Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day-11 Pouring Rain

We had this massive down pouring of rain last night with the gigantic lighting, booming thunder, & so much rain that it wouldn't go through the rain gutters. (I have to admit I was a little nervous-still the kid in me I guess?) I caught this picture of the water spilling off the sides of the roof ledge. I was hoping to get an awesome shot of some lightning but no luck!


I used the burn tool in PS on the rain gutter so that it wouldn't be the main focus

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Wow! This is AWESOME!! The light shining through the water is amazing. Wow Les!

ZB said...

Sweet shot! Shots like those are rare indeed. Way to go. It's so beautiful.
Wow is right.

Shantell said...

We had some pretty good rain yesterday too. I love this picture.

onehm said...

PHENOMENAL! I love this picture. The light through the water is incredible.

Sara said...

This picture is AMAZING. Seriously, I am so impressed.