Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day-23 Pair of Lips (my pic for Hope & Believe)

This is my picture for the challenge from Hope & Believe's blog. My sweet little bear never sleeps with out her beloved blanket. I Found her asleep in the front room, on top of a big couch pillow, and she had spread her blanket over the top before resting her little head. Look at that cute pair of puffy little lips. I thought she was probably breathing through her mouth, but nope, no air-maybe they are just too puffy to stay shut?!




Wow, I can't believe I have already missed a whole week of posting!! I have just been so busy trying to get everything ready for this baby, trying to pack, and doing the daily tasks of being "mom". I actually have been taking pictures, but I can't seem to find the extra time to sit down & play with them on PS the way I like to. If I had a better camera, or could figure out how to use mine better I wouldn't feel like I needed to spend so much time editing them. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to just go right on over to Costco and blow the money on an awesome camera, but I just can't justify it. The most frustrating thing is that I have read the manual that comes with my camera, but even the little tricks that I should be able to do aren't working. It is very discouraging at times. So...I am still here, enjoying your pics & slowly posting my "work". I am glad that you had such an enjoyable trip & can't wait to see even more of your fun shots!

4 comments:

Shantell said...

Oh I love that picture Les! Your girls are so cute! I miss them.

onehm said...

Your daughter is stunning! What a peaceful picture...just beautiful!

Thanks for joining our challengE!

Brittney said...

She is so beautiful Les. WOW! This picture is FAB. I can totally see a scrap page coming with this one!! :)

ZB said...

She is a beauty. And those lips! Watch out when she's older.