Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 18 - On the Other Side


Ok I really AM a Bird Lady!! I didn't even know there was a bird on the gate until I put the camera to my face! The birds are the Bird Lady's friend these days! AND it was a REALLY cool bird!


f/3.5, 1/100, ISO 400, 50mm

This is at the back corner of our yard that peeks into our neighbor's pretty yard! :) 

Well, I leave for Missouri tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn so I won't have a post for Friday or Saturday but on Sunday night I'm sure I'll have TONS of new photos to post!! 

'See' ya Sunday.


3 comments:

Shantell said...

I'm excited to see your photo's from your trip. If I remember right you get to see your cute neice :)

ZB said...

Such a great shot. Love the environment.
A trip! how fun. Can't wait to see what you come home with.

onehm said...

This is a fun shot! Love that you are now officially the bird lady...WAY better than the cat lady!!
LOL!

Can't wait to see the pics from your trip!! I'm sure Eden will be in more than a few!!