Thursday, June 5, 2008

Day 11 - Rusted & Busted


Do you know that little garden shop on State Street just north of Center? It always has that cool old rusty bike in front of it, and at Christmas time they wrap the bike in big funky Christmas lights? Well, I felt compelled to go take pictures of said bike. I didn't get many taken before the shop owner came out. She didn't exactly tell me to stop but she didn't look pleased. So, I went in and pretended to browse. Awkward . . .


f/3.2, 1/4000, ISO 400, PW B&W


(same)

4 comments:

ZB said...

So I guess you're saying that I shouldn't go down there tomorrow, huh?

Well, at least you got a few great shots before she "caught" you.

I'm always afraid that I am gonna get into trouble.

onehm said...

ME TOO!!
I am always erring on the side of caution, because I would DIE...you are a brave girl!

Love these shots. They were worth the nasty looks!
The shadows on the second one look amazing!
Great shots!

Leslie & Matt said...

That is hillarious that the owner came out to give you the "get out of here" vibe! I also love the title-it makes it more fun! You were able to get some great pictures though, way to go!

Shantell said...

I know that shop isn't it weird. I thought it would be this cool little shop that I've never notice but once I got in it was full of random stuff that was way over priced and the owner was following me around wanting to know if I needed any help.