Friday, June 27, 2008

Day 33 - The Movie Show


***Announcement!*** Leslie had her baby boy today so while she won't be posting, I'll keep taking pictures and talking to her like she's here. CONGRATS LES!!! I LOVE YOU and your little man is gorgeous. Can't wait to meet him!


Can you guess what movie Josh and I and my family went to see tonight??


f/6.3, 1/400, ISO 200, 50mm, Boutwell Magic Glasses

It was GREAT!! We went all the way out to Thanksgiving Point's movie theater because they assign seats so you don't have to go early and wait in line! It was WORTH the little drive out there!!! So awesome to show up ten minutes before a brand new movie!!

Anyway - I digress. I love Thanksgiving Point's theater because of it's old timey exterior. I brought my camera to snap a few shots after the movie. The light was really warm and pretty. But my family was waiting for us to go to dinner so I was really rushed. I don't think I really captured the angle I wanted but I guess they are alright.


f/11, 1/125, ISO 200, 50mm, Boutwell Magic Glasses


f/6.3, 1/640, ISO 200, 50mm, Boutwell Magic Glasses

Check out that blue sky!! I swear I didn't enhance it. That's what it came out of my camera like!! It was a gorgeous night.

Well, enjoy that baby! I really wish you didn't live so far away so I could come hold him tonight!!

2 comments:

ZB said...

We went to the movies too. But we didn't see that one. Hopefully next time around.

I should have thought to shoot there. Of course, I guess the fact that they charge photographers to take pictures in the gardens has always been a deterant. I forget about the free stuff. Thanks for the great ideas. What a fun date.

Congratulations Leslie on your new little one. Sleep well.

onehm said...

GREAT pics. Love the old signs...and I love when the light shows such great blue skies!

CONGRATS to Leslie and that new baby!!