Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day 27 - Hand in Hand


Josh and I went on a photo adventure TOGETHER today! Something we've never done before. He took most of the pictures, but I set this one up with the timer. It's for the photo wall I'm working on. It will take a long time to collect enough photos, since I'm still learning, but I knew I wanted one like this.


f/3.5, 1/100, ISO 200, 50mm, PW's B&W w/TTV Frame

Does the rock in the background bug you? I think I'll have to re-do it. I want it more symmetrical, with a piece of Josh & a piece of me on each side and no weirdo rock in the background. Doh. The only time I actually want symmetry!!  Oh well, we'll have to do a take 2 some time.

Oh well - I still like this one.  Just not for my wall.

2 comments:

onehm said...

To coin a phrase from my friend, Crazymama...

IT'S FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC!!!

Seriously, it's beautiful. I love it, even with the "imperfections" that you mentioned!

I may have to copy this one!!

ZB said...

I may have to copy this one as well. It IS
FREAKIN' AWESOME (to coin myself)
And I didn't notice the rock. I love the frame. I seriously might have to beg Farmboy to let me do this ...maybe for my birthday.

I want to do a photo wall too.