Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Day-8 (a day late) Close Up

We got some new end tables a little while back & I love the design on the front of the drawer. I thought it would be fun to get a different perspective on them by getting really close!!






I love how it gives the illusion of angled lines when your eye can't see them end-cool!


I may have already told you that I fell asleep on accident while putting the girls to bed & didn't get a chance to post this last night. I guess I shouldn't wait until the last minute to post! hehe Whoopsie.

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Oooooh! These are cool. Awesome perspective. Isn't it cool what ordinary items can look like when we change our perspective??? LOVE this Les!!

ZB said...

I love it. Very very cool.
This is a great perspective.

onehm said...

Really great! These look like ART! Very cool tables!