Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 33 & 34 - Late Father's Day


Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I had a sort of anti-computer day. It was nice!! haha Anyway - sorry I didn't post a photo.

Today we had a combined family gathering in the park. By combined I mean Josh's and mine. It was really fun! With all our schedules this was the first Sunday we were all in town and could get together to celebrate our dads.

Ok so on our last picnic in the park (Mother's Day) I TOTALLY failed at my attempt of taking pictures of my nephews on the swing. They were BAD!  Well, I'm proud to say that apparently I've improved in the last month and this time I did not fail! That shows progress, which is all I can ask for. OK - so here are my non-horrible swing pics!


f/6.3, 1/200, ISO 200, 50mm, PW Fresh & Colorful (can't believe I got a clear show with such a slow shutter speed!)


f/6.3, 1/320, ISO 200, 50mm, PW Fresh & Colorful

And I really loved this one I took of Tami and her dad (my FIL). It's not artsy or anything, I just thought it was super cute.


f/5.6, 1/250, ISO 200, 50mm, PW Fresh & Colorful

Tami, you look like you're 21 in this picture! :)

Well Les, hope you and your baby boy are doing well. Can't wait to see some amazing newborn photos!!! :) xoxo

3 comments:

onehm said...

SUPER cute pics!!
LOVE the last one, of course! ;)

Shantell said...

Good job Britt! You swing pics turned out great! So have you talked to Les? How is she doing? I can't wait to see pics of her new baby.

ZB said...

Horray for clear swinging shots. I am impressed. Those can be hard. Isn't it fun when you can see your own improvement?

And that last picture has such great energy. Love it.