Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day 6 - Take Me Out to the Ball Game


You know I love baseball.  One of my favorite things about summer. Last night we went to the Bees game with my parents. It was fun!


f/2.5, 1/200, ISO 200, 50 mm


f/2.5, 1/4000, ISO 125, 50mm (<--what the screwy settings! yikes)  


f/2.5, 1/25, ISO 800, 50 mm

I love this last shot cuz Josh was waiting with his mitt to catch a foul ball (we were in preeeeemo foul ball territory) the ENTIRE game. Poor Josh. No foul balls came anywhere near us for some reason!!

So there are my baseball photos! :) hehe

See ya! (can you believe we are on day 6 already?)

3 comments:

ZB said...

Ah, I love baseball. And I think it's just now hitting me that we live in the same great state. Where have I been?

These shots are so fun. I can smell the ball field. I love the first one with just the tips of the feet. Great perspective.

onehm said...

I know that I already told you that I love these (and how MUCH I love these)...but I DO!
These are beautiful photos! Your perspective is so much fun! Love them!

LOL on zb's realization!!

Leslie & Matt said...

How do you get such great shots! They all seem so natural & make it seem like you were just looking around taking pics with your eyes. I LOVE them & I really like the pic of J's glove-it looks like it should be in a "Enjoy Summer" magazine! GREAT STUFF