Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day-3 Environment: My Girls

Ok I decided to take part in the weekly challange from "Hope & Believe". It may seem like a cop-out to use my kids, but I am NEVER without them, so I guess they are part of my environment!!

I could not decide on just one picture, so you get to have two today!! Tiger found the BOM that my parents gave me when I got baptized, & it has "cheater tabs" that she had never seen before. I let her thumb through it & thought, "HELLO, why am I not taking pictures of this!" I had to get her interested in it again & she let me take some really fun pictures.


All I did on this one was a little cropping :)



I cropped this down a tiny bit & then changed the saturation to give it a softer feel.


I am really looking forward to getting some pictures outdoors, but I think I need to go alone so I can really be able to focus on what I am shooting. I will have to either have the hubby come along, or get him to watch the natives for a while. :)

Les

8 comments:

Leslie & Matt said...

OK-I have no idea what I did, but my photos are GIGANTIC!!

onehm said...

WONDERFUL photos! So so glad that you joined our challenge!

Love the tight crop on these wonderful photos! Perfect subject matter...some of my BEST photos are of my own kids!! (Never a cop-out!!)

onehm said...

PS...your daughter has amazing eyes!!

Brittney said...

They are gigantic cuz they are taller than they are wide. But who cares! I like 'em gigantic.

Les - these are awesome. I LOVE the 2nd one!!! Tiger is a good little model!! I just got in from shooting. Nothing too exciting today, but I'll find at least 1 to post.

Brittney said...

PS - You are lucky you can stay home and get great shots. I have no one to shoot here (besides Josh and he's not as willing to be my model as your girls are).

ZB said...

Horray for joining our challenge.
We just love it when other participate.
I love those close-ups of those fingers. Darling.

Shantell said...

Hi girls I have been checking this blog everyday to see your beautiful pictures! What a fun things to do. It totally keeps you in touch and develops your photo skills. I am so jealous!

Shantell said...

PS all of your pics have been amazing. I love Tiger and it makes me miss you so much. The pic of your belly made me realize that I won't be there to meet that baby when he comes :( I'm going to have to find a way to come and see you.