Friday, May 30, 2008

Day 5 - Time for Mickey

This is my pictures for Hope & Believe's environment challenge this week.  This is the clock in my kitchen that hangs above the sink.  I'm slowly trying to make my kitchen a retro "Mickey" kitchen.  Anyway - this clock actually photographed a lot cuter than it actually is!  It's sort cheap-o looking in real life.   Isn't photography funny like that?



I loved the little shadow the clock was throwing. This is probably a dumb thing to say, but this would make a cute desktop wallpaper. haha!! I forced myself not to take a trip out to photograph today.  Had to shoot MY environment and this what I ended up with!! It was a good challenge because it made me start looking around my every day setting with more of a photographer's eye.

Hope you're having a good day! Anything fun planned for the weekend? J and I are going to the Bees game tonight with my family. Then early morning garage sale-ing with my mom tomorrow, and Mr. Man's first ever coach pitch little league game! We are very excited to go cheer him on.

Wow - I was chatty with my post today!

See ya!

3 comments:

onehm said...

CUTE!
Love how the clock is off center.
And the colors look great...do you have lots of natural light in the kitchen??


What a fun weekend!
;) Wish I were there to have all that fun with you!

Leslie & Matt said...

I love your picture of the Mickey clock! It looks like it could be in an add or something!!

ZB said...

Love how you framed it. And the colors are super awesome.