Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day-4 Bug's Eye View

I have a confession to make, I did not take this picture today. Sorry to dissapoint, but I DID take it on the day when I was all geared up about starting this blog-does that count?? I wanted to get out and take pictures SO SO BAD today & we even went on our weekly library trip to be a part of "Book Babies". I thought I could get some great shots of them loving the library & all the books with thier cute little back packs on....NO-instead I ended up chasing them around trying not to look like an emotionally abussive parent while I helped them pick out books. Oh well, better luck next time.

Instead you get to see what I am guessing is a bug's eye view as it travels from leaf to leaf through a small tree. Sort of boring, but I didn't really have anything else.



I love this blog, but am getting a little tired of my lack of knowledge. I can't decide which I wish I knew more about, my camera or how to use Photoshop. Am I a big cheater because I am not using the manual setting on my camera?? I REALLY need to check out some photography books this weekend. (sorry about the vent)


Les

4 comments:

Brittney said...

You are totally NOT cheating. Automatic is not cheating!! Photography books are a good idea! There are lots of resources online too. Make sure to read your manual if you haven't already. You'll be surprised how much that helps.

I love this shot. Its very creative and the colors are gorgeous! I can't wait for "library love" pics!! Hope it works out at some point!! :) hehe

ZB said...

I would agree with the not cheating this. You gotta get used to your camera & "learn it"...I'm still learning mine.

Beautiful picture. The colors are so gorgeous.

onehm said...

I love green. So vibrant and healthy feeling.
This picture is so beautiful and I love your title!
Fantastic!

Sara said...

I think this picture is AWESOME! I love it.