Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Day 3 - Biker Chick


So I decided to head to the Orem Library grounds hoping to find something cool to shoot. And . . . . nadda. Until I found this Harley parked back in a corner. 


ISO 200, f/4.5, 1/60, 50mm, Urban Acid Action (by Steven Almas) + Boutwell Magic Glasses Action (Totally Rad Actions Sampler)

Who knew when I went to the library, I'd come home with motorcycle shots?  Thanks to whoever parked their sparkling bike in the corner at the Orem Library!  hehe  Can you see me in the reflection shooting up and over a garbage can?  haha

I have a photo shoot with Tami's boys tomorrow! Should have some fun shots to post!! :)

4 comments:

onehm said...

WOWZERS! I love it!

This is beautiful. The perspective is AWESOME...the colors are amazing.

Really I LOVE IT!!

Great photo!!

SuperCoolMom said...

I was inspired by Hope & Believe too and had to start my own Photo-a-Day-Blog! (of course it hasn't been as daily as I'd like.)

Love what you girls are doing here. The closeups of Tiger and Scriptures are gorgeous! I LOVE the Harley too! Fun stuff!

ZB said...

Diggin' the color on this bad boy!
You never know what you'll come up with in Orem.

Leslie & Matt said...

This is a sweet pic & I could totally see you all decked out in leather riding one just like it! hehe!!I love the colors & I even showed it to Matt-he agreed.