Thursday, May 29, 2008

Day 4 - Nephews

My first photo shoot with all three of these guys did NOT go well. I made a LOT of mistakes and learned some hard lessons. Sigh . . . oh well. Live and learn. Lucky for me, its hard not to end up with a few good shots when the kids are THIS cute!

Today is Mr. Man's 7th birthday. I only wish his birthday shoot could have gone a little better.


f/5.6, 1/160, ISO 200, kit lens

Crazy was all too eager to get in every shot. He was all over the place, but very fun.


f/5.0, 1/200, ISO 200, kit lens

And Smiley couldn't be cuter or sweeter. It takes NOTHING to get this kid to smile. You just have to look at him and he grins from ear to ear.


f/5.0, 1/160, ISO 200, kit lens

I love when you see sweet moments like this happen through the lens. You know you lucked out on a cute shot. These guys REALLY love each other. It's so cute!


f/5.6, 1/200, ISO 200, kit lens


OK - one more!  Not thrilled with the ugly blue tarp back there, but oh well. Hopefully the cute kids draw the eye away from it!


f/5.6,1/160, ISO 200, kit lens

Like I said, I totally learned a lot on this shoot. Main thing I learned is I have a lot to learn and I need a lot more practice!! :) We rescheduled for a (hopefully) better shoot on Monday.

Can't wait to see what you post today! I'm lovin' this blog!!

xoxo B

2 comments:

ZB said...

Okay, I don't know WHAT you are talking about. From the looks of these photos this shoot was a smashing sucess!
Seriously, I love them. And I never NEVER would have thought twice about the blue tarp---(& you can ask Ashley---I'm totally bugged with things in the background). I thought it was just part of the decor.

Darling shots!

onehm said...

These pics are stunning! I love these boys...they are darling!!

You did a great job! (I know we talked about all the things you've "learned" from this shoot...) But LOOK at these beautiful photos!

Lovin' the mohawk!! And the "fire flip flops"...too cute!

Their mama is one lucky lady to get these! And now I can't wait to see how you scrap them!!