Monday, May 26, 2008

Day 1 - Irises



Hi Les!  I'm so excited to start this little project! 

I know flower pictures are often times less than inspiring, but I had big plans of going outside today and taking amazing photos, but it's RAINING, in fact, it was hailing a few minutes ago. Nice Memorial Day, huh?

So - in between downpours I ran out into my backyard to snap a few pics of the gorgeous Irises!


ISO 200, f/4.0, 1/250, 50mm lens, PW Fresh & Colorful Action

Aren't these pretty?  We don't know what will pop up in our yard!  It's such a fun surprise as the seasons change.  Can't wait to see what you post for Day 1! yay!!

4 comments:

onehm said...

GREAT shot!
I love the colors. How lucky are YOU to have these amazing flowers in your backyard!!
Loving your blog, and I can't wait to see what your friend posts today!

BTMIN said...

Gorgeous shot! Amazing on a random weather day like today! :) Love it!

Leslie & Matt said...

I was So busy trying to get a picture posted that I didn't even comment on your awesome work! You have so many talents & I feel lucky that you were able to take B&W pics of my wedding!!

ZB said...

These are gorgeous! I love that you started this blog.
Can't wait to see what you amazing friends post!