Thursday, August 28, 2008

Little D is 1 Year Old


A friend of my brother's little boy turned 1 and they asked me to take some 1 year old pictures of him. So this evening I met them downtown Provo and we wandered around and took pictures. Little D was a little too busy, and taking pictures was a little too boring for him, but overall he did great and we got some really fun shots. Here are just a few from this evening.


f/4.0, 1/125, ISO 200


f/4.5, 1/60, ISO 400


f/4.5, 1/100, ISO 400



f/4.0, 1/320, ISO 400

There are a lot more cute ones too! It was hard to pick just a few. Anyway - it was good practice. I need to learn to juggle paying attention to my focus, my camera settings AND being ready to snap the shots. Little ones distract me too much. I feel frazzled trying to handle the kiddo and do all the other stuff too. But I'll learn!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Amazing photos Britt, if I was the Mom I would be SO SO happy with how these turned out, I wish I could have you around to take photos of my girls, I'd love some great shots like these!! Gorgeous!

onehm said...

These ROCK! You did a great job! He is one cute little man!!
:)

Angie said...

WOWZERS!! I love these! I like the first one that shows the bottoms of his little shoes!

Shantell said...

Britt these are amazing! Are the these he onese you took down town? I love them!

Victoria Elder said...

Brittney!!! I love these! Oh my heck! I am REALLY REALLY happy with these! Sorry Dax was such a stinker! Ever since the walking started he has a mind of his own. These really are amazing! Great Job! I can't believe you posted them that quick!