Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Little Brother


A little explanation for our readers: My sweet friend Les just didn't have the time to do our photo-a-day blog! I don't blame her! She's got her hands full with three little ones! So - I invited my other sweet friend Angie to do it and she agreed! HOORAY! Even though we live just 20 miles away from each other, we still do need a blog to keep in touch!

So - welcome Ang! So excited you want to do this with me.

These are my little cousins at Bear Lake. Getting them to pose and smile was nearly impossible. They are way too goofy to just stand there and be cute. This shot seriously cracked me up!!


f/3.2, 1/4000, ISO 200, 50mm

What a couple of goof-balls!

3 comments:

onehm said...

SO CUTE!!!
Love the colors in this one...the water looks so great!
;)

WELCOME BACK BRITT!! I've missed your inspiration!

BTMIN said...

Wow! That turned out soo great! I'm soooo happy to see some awesome pictures again. I've missed this little blog! And I can't wait to see more from you, Ang! :)

Angie said...

I LOVE this picture!! The candid ones are my favorite! The colors look so great.