Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Photos in the Orchard


I'm ALIVE!!  Sorry I've been a bad photographer lately.  I don't know what my problem is!  But yesterday I had a little last minute photo shoot with Leslie - my old photo blog pal!  She's in town from Denver and we did a little shoot with her family.  The owners of this fruit orchard graciously let us shoot there.  It was so picturesque I was DYING!







Yes - we stuck the poor kid in an apple basket!  We were so surprised he let us.  

And I am so horrible at groups and family shots, that I was really happy about how this one came out!



And of course as I was lying in bed last night I thought of like 4 other really cute ideas I should have done.  :(  I couldn't get my creative juices flowin' while we were there and I'm kicking myself now.  

This shoot inspired me to get out and take more pictures. I'm not learning and growing. I think I may even be falling backwards. So - I'm determined to get out and shoot more pictures.

7 comments:

Shantell said...

Yes! I was hoping you'd post some pictures! Britt I think these are so cute! I LOVE the one of Brinley! Great work my friend. Les will be so excited!

Danica said...

WOW Britt those turned out so good! I love them! You are so good at taking pics! If you ever need more practice, I have to girls I am always will to get pics of! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are great pictures. I love the idea for this blog. What a neat way to keep up with friends!

ZB said...

Darling. What a great place for a shoot. I'm the same way after a shoot. I think of all the things I should have done. These look great.

Angie said...

I love all of them! What cute kids! I am so impressed!!

Krisi and Adam said...

These are great. Thanks for sharing - great ideas. We go to Apple Hill each year (lots of orchards) so some ideas for when we go up there. I am right with you about getting out and taking more "real" photos instead of just pictures.

Leslie & Matt said...

I love them Britt! I only had time to pop the disc in once at my parents and glance through them real quick before things got busy, but am excited to unpack & look at them slowly again. I think I will be printing & haning the ones that you posted here in my home. THANK YOU-THANK YOU-THANK YOU! You are such a giving friend!!