Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mister E


I met my friend Shan downtown this evening and took some pictures of Mister E. It was very fun! He's only 10 months and walking like a champ!


f/3.2, /250, ISO 200, 50mm


f/3.2, 1/80, ISO 200, 50mm, PW Fresh & Colorful


f/3.2, 1/160, ISO 200, Desaturated


f/5.0, 1/30, ISO 200, 50mm, PW Fresh & Colorful

Mister E's daddy is a huge Steelers fan. Can you tell?


f/3.2, 1/125, ISO 200, 50mm

And this - I kid you not - was the VERY last frame I took. This is the sign that we have to be DONE!


f/3.2, 1/80, ISO 200, 50mm

Very fun shoot.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I LOVE these pictures!! The one with the red chair is adorable! You rock the house! Sorry I didn't post last night - Jer took the laptop to work!

Shantell said...

Yeah a sneek peak! Britt these are beautiful! Your talent is just amazing! They all turned out soooo cute! I love them all! As soon as we got in the car Mister E was fast asleep. I guess he really was tired.

ZB said...

I am sorry that I haven't been to visit in a while. You've got some darling stuff going on here. I should make the time to visit more often. These are just bursting with color, I love it.