Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 41 - Cutie M


I got to shoot a friend's sweet 3 month old this morning, Cutie M. This was frame 1 - I should have known we'd get some cute ones with a first frame like this!


f/3.2, 1/250, ISO 200, 50mm

Cutie M was so chill (most of the time). We just hung out and let her do her thing and snapped snapped snapped.


f/5.0, 1/80, ISO 200, 50mm


f/5.0, 1/125, ISO 200, 50mm


f/3.5, 1/125, ISO 200, 50mm, PW Fresh & Colorful

And my personal favorite from the session . . .


f/4.5, 1/160, ISO 200, 500mm

Thanks so much R, for bringing Cutie M over.  It was a lot of fun!!

This little session REALLY made me want to see and take pictures of your new little one, Les! When are you going to post or send some actual pictures???

5 comments:

Shantell said...

So cute Britt! Thanks again for the photo shoot. You are such a good friend. Ditto on the Leslie comment...I really want to see that cute baby boy

Kimberly said...

SOooo Cute You take some great pics! Will you come and take some pics of my family?

For Every Occasion said...

What a cute little baby!

Leslie & Matt said...

man I wish I were closer so that you could take pics of my little man!! You are truly a talented photographer~!

ZB said...

So beautiful. You are so talented. You captured such sweet looks.