Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 35 & 36 - more cheating


I admit it. I'm a big fat cheater today. But its nagging me so I'm going to cheat just to get "caught up". I've been sooo busy lately that taking pictures has had to get pushed to the back burner. I hate that.

So here is a picture from that when we were out at Thanksgiving Point last weekend.


f/6.3, 1/1000, ISO 200, 50mm, TTV Frame

And here's one from Sunday's get-together. Little Smiley - Future Soccer Star.


f/6.3, 1/250, ISO 200, 50mm, Urban Acidify

3 comments:

Shantell said...

cute I love the thanksgiving point picture. That frame works great! I miss Les...we need to see that cute baby boy!

onehm said...

LOVE the cheating. Not to worry. I do it myself from time to time. Gotta keep it real...

AND these are GREAT. Love the scrolls on that water tower, and that bebe is ADORABLE.

ZB said...

I am diggin' those shadows at Thanksgiving Point! Awesome shot.

I love that you got the little man in action.